Privacy Notice for Mavis Amankwah Business Group
At Mavis Amankwah, accessible from https://mavisamankwah.com/contact/, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors. This Privacy Notice document contains types of information collected and recorded by Mavis Amankwah and how we use it.
If you have additional questions or require more information about our Privacy Notice, do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Privacy Notice applies only to our online activities and is valid for visitors to our website regarding their shared and/or collect information in Mavis Amankwah. This notice does not apply to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
Consent – by using our website, you hereby consent to our Privacy Notice and agree to its terms.
The personal information you are asked to provide and the reasons you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you fill in one of our enquiry forms, we may ask for your contact information, including name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
When you purchase one of Mavis’ products or services
We collect and use information from individuals who place an order on our website.
Information collected when you place an order:
When you place an order for goods or services on our website, we collect your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, company name (if applicable) and VAT number (if applicable).
If you do not provide this information, you will not purchase goods or services from us on our website or enter a contract with us.
Legal basis for processing: compliance with a legal obligation (Article 6(1)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Legal obligation: we have a legal obligation to issue you an invoice for the goods and services you purchase from us where you are VAT registered. We require the mandatory information collected by our checkout form for this purpose. We also have a legal obligation to keep accounting records, including records of transactions
We can also collect additional information from you, such as your phone number, company type and job function.
We use this information to manage and improve your customer experience with us.
We will also use this information to tailor any follow-up sales and marketing communications with you. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Suppose you do not supply the additional information requested at checkout. In that case, you will not be able to complete your order as we will not have the correct level of information to adequately manage your account.
Legal basis for processing: our legitimate interests (Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Legitimate interests: The ability to provide adequate customer service and management of your customer account.
After you place an order on our website, you will need to pay for the goods or services you have ordered. To process your payment, we use two separate third-party payment processors: Stripe and GoCardless. Payments are always taken on our enquiry forms (JotForms).
We use Stripe for one-off payments. They collect, use, and process your information, including payment information, following their privacy policies.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalise, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you directly, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website and for marketing and promotional purposes
- We will never pass on your data to our partners
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Your Data Protection Rights (GDPR)
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you think is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data collected to another organisation or directly to you under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Mavis Amankwah does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. Suppose you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website. In that case, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to remove such information from our records promptly.
Last updated: 18/08/2021